Balderdash Card Game
A clever repackaging of the parlor game Dictionary, Balderdash contains several cards with real words nobody has heard of. After one of those words has been read aloud, players try to come up with definitions that at least sound plausible, because points are later awarded for every opposing player who guessed that your definition was the correct one.
- BLUFF YOUR FRIENDS - Balderdash is the game that asks your friends to “call your bluff”, combining unbelievable but true content with answers that are hilarious and totally made-up.
- HILARIOUS BEYOND BELIEF - Don’t know the answer? That’s where the fun really begins, because you get to make up an answer that’s as silly or serious as you want.
- BOX CONTAINS - Hilarious party favorite game includes clue cards, game board, movers, die, and instructions.
- PHONY DEFINITIONS - Make up phony definitions to read alongside the real answers.
- MIX OF CATEGORIES - Each game card lists a question from one of 4 possible categories of content: people, words, initials, and movies. Suitable for ages 12 and up. 2-6 players.