Red Flags: The Game of Terrible Dates
Original price £32.11 - Original price £32.11
£32.11 - £32.11
Current price £32.11
This is the main 400-card starter deck for Red Flags. From Jack Dire, the creator of Superfight, Red Flags is a party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. Here's how it works: One of your friends is going to be the single. Every other player uses perk cards to make a hot date that they think would be a great match for that person. You'll get characters like: a brain surgeon that loves to cuddle, an olympic gymnast that loves video games, and a famous musician that owns your favorite sports team But then everyone gets to play a Red Flag onto another player at the table. Now all of these perfect dates will have flaws like: Punches every barista they see, wears a diaper because it's "more convenient," or collects human skulls, says they're practically free! Now that all of the dates are horrible, everyone tries to convince the single to go out with their date. That's pretty much it. The game can be as raunchy or tame as your imaginations allow.
- HAVE THE WHOLE TABLE LAUGHING! Players compete to set up the ‘Single’ with the best date and then sabotage each other with Red Flags cards that will have the Single reconsidering their options. Laugh all night while your friends try to convince each other why dating someone who “literally has the face of a pug” isn’t THAT bad.
- LEARN HOW TO PLAY WITHIN MINUTES! The rules are simple and straightforward. Play for 15 minutes or for hours! Whenever you’re ready to stop, the player with the most points wins.
- THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ADULT GAME NIGHT: Grab a drink and enjoy some fun with friends with this travel-friendly game! Bring to bachelorette parties, girls night or anywhere with a group of great people!
- GREAT GIFT FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES: Regardless of whether or not the players are actually single, this game is a blast to play with couples, singles, or a mix of both! Get to know everyone at the table with this easy ice breaker tabletop game.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME WITH EXPANSIONS! Tailor the game to your party by shuffling in expansions, like 'Geeky' and "Dark' Red Flags!