Viticulture: Essential Edition, Polish Edition
In Viticulture, the players find themselves in the roles of people in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany who have inherited meager vineyards. They have a few plots of land, an old crushpad, a tiny cellar, and three workers. They each have a dream of being the first to call their winery a true success.
The players are in the position of determining how they want to allocate their workers throughout the year. Every season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There's competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to get to the job has an advantage over subsequent workers.
Fortunately for the vineyard owners, people love to visit wineries, and it just so happens that many of those visitors are willing to help out around the vineyard when they visit as long as you assign a worker to take care of them. Their visits (in the form of cards) are brief but can be very helpful.
Using those workers and visitors, the vineyard owners can expand their vineyards by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders, working towards the goal of running the most successful winery in Tuscany.
Viticulture Essential Edition includes the base game of Viticulture and a few of the most popular modules from the original Tuscany expansion, including Mamas & Papas, Fields (previously known as Properties), expanded and revised Visitors, and Automa cards for a solo variant, along with a few minor rule changes.
- Old-world Tuscany awaits your winemaking skill and strategic cunning
- You'll plant vines, harvest grapes, age wines, and fill merchant orders to create the greatest winery in Italy!
- Viticulture is a worker-placement strategy game that allows players to create their own Tuscan vineyard wherever a table and a friend can be found
- Viticulture - Essential Edition comes with components for Viticulture, but adds some of the expansions from Tuscany
- For 1 to 6 players | 45 to 90 minutes play time | Ages 13 and up